January's Frequent Listens

Just wanted to list some music that's been in heavy rotation this month (Songs listed as "Artist - Album - Track"):

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion - My Girls

Honestly can't stop listening. I've had this since late December and it's already my most listened to album according to iTunes.

Adele - 19 - Hometown

I'd been recommended this album by friends a bunch of times and finally got it last week. It has a really great feel to it. Check it out!

Morcheeba - Charango - Otherwise

An oldie but goodie. And I never really can get tired of Skye Edwards' voice.

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible - My Body is a Cage

Also older, but probably one of the best applications of straight pipe organ sound in modern music. Great video too. I want to see the movie.

posted by Mr. Linty @ 1:28 AM,

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger valerie hope said...

Adele by far is pretty awesome -especially live.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Heck yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home