LF Chat #2

That was fun! I don't mind replying to countless emails each month asking questions (honest!), but getting so many out of the way in rapid fire was super great. And they were excellent questions too. If you'd like to see a transcript of the chat, Coty Gonzales has you covered. I thought I was recording this one, but apparently I was mistaken... Bummer... In any case, Coty summarizes my ramblings to just a few lines, so be sure to check it out!

As for the song list for the sketching part of the chat, here ya'r:

There Are Birds by Ruby Suns
Doctor Blind by Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton
Rollercoaster by M. Ward
Playground Love by Air
Your New Twin Sized Bed by Death Cab For Cutie
The Engine Driver by The Decemberists
New soul by Yael Naim
Glory Box by Portishead
Nicotine by Brazilian Girls
Rag & Bone by The White Stripes
Listen To The Math by Tokyo Police Club
Innocent Bones by Iron & Wine
In The Mausoluem by Beirut
All My Stars Aligned by St. Vincent
Imitosis bt Andrew Bird 3:39
My Egyptian Grammar by The Fiery Furnaces
Lady Madonna by The Beatles

posted by Mr. Linty @ 11:47 PM,

7 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Mija said...

Aww no recorded video? From the looks of the transcript-this was a pretty good turn out with great questions! Thanks for doing another one of these!!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Yeah, there were 54 people there and the questions came very quickly. It was tough to keep up! So sorry for messing up on the recording. Not sure what happened.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Mija said...

Oh cool, 54?! Man, I regret missing this one, I really hope you can do another when you return from China!

Yeah I noticed that in the first chat session - tons of random questions get asked!

Again, thanks for doing these chat sessions, so helpful!

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the sketching section? i missed that.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

After the official chat ended some folks asked that I leave the video feed on and keep my iTunes streaming and I felt like drawing so I adjusted the camera to view my desk and sketched for an hour or so.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh cool! post the sketches some time?

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hey Eric, Thanks again for having this. I actually made it this time! Haha.

-Chris (tlclothing)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home