Tiny Update

For those of you who requested to have Vincent make a guest appearance on the next live chat, good news! I talked to him about it yesterday and he's agreeable to it. (For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, Vincent is a friend of mine who does freelance web design and coding and has plenty of great advice on how to make your website more visible for search engines.) We're still working out a specific week that's convenient for both of us, but it'll likely be on a Sunday again, the usual timeslot.

Also, I've just heard back from an artist that I've been following for a year or so on Flickr. I approached him about collaborating for some Linty Fresh work and he's down. Really stoked about it! More details to come!

posted by Mr. Linty @ 12:44 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home