Addiction over

Since May of 2005 I kept an online journal with another blogging site. That's almost 4 years of entries. But tonight, after some deliberation, I finally deleted it. Most of the folks on there are personal friends anyways (so we can just, you know, talk in person and stuff), and I really want to focus more on this blog and keep everyone up to date with the latest LF news, and random tidbits in my life. Also, soon this blog will be hosted directly on lintyfresh.com (new site feature! woohoo!), so it'll be nice to have everything a bit more organized and tidy.

So what is happening with LF?

Well, unfortunately the tees still aren't done. They were supposed to be all set on Thursday, but this is actually the first run of tees my printers has done using the superglow ink, so apparently there were some kinks to work out. In any case, I stopped by yesterday to see the first one off the press and was blown away. As always, the colors are spot on and the quality is excellent, but also, this thing glows in an other-worldly way. It's so cool.

Anyhow, they're finishing the tags tomorrow, so I'll pick them up in the afternoon or something. Which means that I may just preview one at the chat! (Chat in the dark? MAYBE.)

PS:

A few nights ago I watched Kung Pow: Enter the Fist for the first time. I remember I was a sophomore in High School when it came out and it looked so dumb that I didn't bother with it. Well, I was right, it was fully dumb, but also incredibly funny. They took a 1976 kung fu movie, redubbed it, and added a new leading actor into the scenes. It's epic. If you like stupid humor, it's worth a rental for sure.

posted by Mr. Linty @ 12:34 AM,

4 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Vincent said...

I never comment on this thing, but since the ole personal blog is no more, I might as well.

Just a bit curious: what platform are you using for the new site? I'm really looking forward to seeing it, mate.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Actually it'll still be Big Cartel, since I'm so comfy with it and enjoy the ease of processing orders. But it'll be heavily modified and will include a bunch of new features.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Kelly McKernan said...

I had thought you'd seen Kung Pow before? Anyhow, hilarious movie anyway. Completely quote-able.

Nice work on LJ! I don't think I could ever bring myself to do that.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Blue Bakelite Radio said...

I was wondering where your LJ went to!

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist -- one of my all-time favorite movies! Hilarious. And pretty well-done, too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home