LF Chat #3

Chat #3!That's right, in just over a week I'll be broadcasting the 3rd Linty Fresh Live Chat. The last one was a huge success and I have every expectation that this next one will be even better. If you were present for the last one, you may have heard me mention my friend Vincent, who designs website. On more occasions than I can count, he's offered fantastic web design and SEO advice, and I thought it'd be nice to have him on the next chat to answer questions. Well, he was cool with the idea, and we set a date. Start thinking up some questions!

Also, due to request there will be "musical interlude" (lol) pre-show starting at 7:45PM (remember, that's USA Eastern Time!). This'll basically just be a video/sound/lighting check for us, and some cool streaming music for you. See ya then!

posted by Mr. Linty @ 11:10 PM,

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Mija said...

oh cool!

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally gonna be there because I missed the first one :'(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home