Attention Atlantans!

Well a couple of days ago I just got word back from the Indie Craft Experience notifying me that I've been accepted into their November show! I'm especially stoked because it's my first indoor show, which takes so much stress out of the equation. At my first show in Atlanta, it was the hottest day of summer. At my second show in Chicago, it was their rainiest day in history. And this past weekend in Charlotte, it was one of their windiest days this Fall... So fortunately, I won't have to worry about all that craziness for this fourth show. Here's some pics:





Here's the info, in case you're in the area and want to check it out:

The Indie Craft Experience Holiday Shopping Spectacular 2008
Saturday, November 15, 11-6 p.m. @ Ambient + Photo Studio
Located at 585 Wells St. SW Unit A * Atlanta, GA 30312


Anyways, I'm pretty busy getting things reorganized for my setup. Since the space is smaller than the usual 10'x10', this calls for some re-arranging of shelves, displays, and table. I'm excited, though, because I've got some sketches down for ideas I want to try out, and it looks like it'll be a pretty rad booth. :D

Oh, and last night I checked out IKEA for the first time in years with some friends. I kind of forgot how awesome it was. So now I've got plenty ideas for how to decorate my office space... Can't wait!

posted by Mr. Linty @ 11:01 AM,

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's cool Eric, congratz! You deserve to be on the show

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Thanks! I'm so excited to be in an indoor show.... So much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home