Well poo...

Well we're here in Chicago after a 14-hour road trip from breezy, warm Marietta. It's Saturday morning, the first day of Renegade, and it's wet and dreary outside. As a matter of fact, that's the forecast for the entire weekend. It doesn't clear up till Monday, after the show is over.

What that means for me is some last-minute running around to various hardware stores to look for stuff to keep my wares dry - plastic dropcloths, tarps, umbrellas, towels, etc. I'm dreading all sorts of disasters that may happen - shelves of tees getting blown over, shirts getting soggy and un-sellable, wind blowing away my displays, you get the picture. And sadly, it looks like my tentacles may not even get to see action today since they're made of cloth and were designed to sit on the ground, which will no doubt be wet.

Bummer.

On the bright side of things, I know that Renegade's show in Brooklyn was just as wet, and the turnout for that was supposed to be really amazing, so I'm hoping today will be the same. So I'm trying to keep a positive outlook and go into it with a smile... Wish me the best!

posted by Mr. Linty @ 7:41 AM,

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully there's a good turonout of people. Good luck man and stay dry!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger rorabear said...

i believe in you, Eric!

with your awesomeness you can defeat any obstacle-even uncontrollable weather!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home