Ooh! Yum!

Yum!K, so last night as I said I came up with about 30 new button designs. Printed them today (ran out of yellow half way through - wonderful!), and was able to assemble about 200 of them this evening. After I'd put em all together and had them in this giant pile on the floor, I noticed that it seemed that just about every color was present, from the classic LF lime-green to cyan and 2 different shades of purple! So I decided to lay them all out and see how it looked when arranged from hue to hue. The result was really cool! It really reminds me of gumdrop candies.

From time to time, people have described my designs as "delicious" "tasty" and "delectable". I think that's pretty rad! So hopefully that plays off of that same vibe. I'm going to be arranging the buttons this way for my show for sure, I just gotta figure out a way to keep them from moving around... hrm.

posted by Mr. Linty @ 7:35 PM,

6 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Josh said...

dude, i stumbled across you clothing on the cartel site thingy, and i love your fresh designs. just what i have been looking for! i ordered two from you (girls large cause they fit me best) - UPC and Mack Hated Mondays. anyways, wanted to encourage you to keep designing and printing - you'll get recognized ... oh, and btw, i'll be showing all my Canadian friends your stuff when i get it, so you may have more customers ... alright, peace out ... keep up the amazing work!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Josh, thanks! Just packed up your order, should go out today!

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

foam trays. Get a long piece of foam, cut out the size of each pin, and place them. Kind of like rings.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear eric, I am far too obsessed with your sense of branding and design. You never cease to amaze.

... and I feel like I am stalking you cause I have to hit up your blog once or twice a day to see if anything new is posted.

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must have buttons! Will you put them on the website??? Or is that for Chicago?

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger SLW said...

Yeah, where can I get some new buttons?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home