New contest!

I don't think I'll ever quite get over just how rad it is to get pics in my inbox from fans showing off their wears. This week I got a picture from someone in Eastern Europe wearing my UPC tee, and it was just the coolest thing ever!

That said, I've been trying to think of a way to get even more involved with the awesome folks that support my brand, and encourage them to show off their LF stuff, so here's what I came up with:

A monthly photo contest! It'll be based on a Flickr group which I've just launched (flickr.com/groups/lintyfresh) and will be available for folks that want to strut their LF gear. In turn, the submitter of the best (most creative, funny, classy, etc) photo of the month will win a prize package. This package will increase in value as the competition gets a bit more heated, but for now it's worth:

1 shirt
1 belt
1 button pack (customizable packs are coming soon with 22 new designs)

The winner will be announced at the start of each month, so they'll be able to choose from the new releases if they like. There are only 2 stipulations:

-At least one LF item must be present somewhere in the photo
-Only 1 pic can be submitted per user per day

See you there!

posted by Mr. Linty @ 11:43 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home