Yikes!

Wow, sooooo sorry to leave this without an update for so long! As I mentioned in the last blog, I drove up to New York with some friends and toured around for a week or so, so I've been really out of the loop with things here... It was actually pretty crazy because I was gone during the 1st of the new month, so I had to literally launch all of my products using a WiFi spot in a Dunkin Donuts in a small town in upstate New York. Then I had to get the newsletter sent off, and in all the craziness I forgot to update here! Then when I got back I moved my office into a much bigger space, so getting everything settled there has made things even more hectic. But thankfully things are finally fitting into place!

Anywho, in case you haven't seen the site, here's the info on the new releases:

Custom button packs!First, custom button packs! These little dudes match with various other LF items and icons. Mix and match your own packs of 5 buttons for $4. They even come in custom packaging (all handmade!).

Red Dotted LineAlso, a new tee is now out! Quite a few folks really seemed to dig the scissors hoodie but wanted the option for a tee, so this one's for you guys! (Also includes full design print on the back)

Also, I reprinted the Mack Hated Mondays tee this month, so if it was sold out in your size last time, give it another look!

And here's some pics from the new office space (also my living space at the mo) As you can see from the pics, I've gone with the classic Linty Fresh green and eased it up with a dark, earthy brown. It gives the space a neat balance of vibrance and class that I'm really happy with (just finished painting last night). You can see that's it still pretty empty, but within the next week or so it should be more filled out, as I plan to hang a bunch of posters, bulletin boards, and shelves. I'm also working on some hand-painted vinyl toys that'll help serve as decoration. Exciting times!

New office!

New office!

New office!

New office!

Boxes

New office!

Chupa chups

Anyhow, that's what I've been up to here at LF. Oh, and as for that show I mentioned above, it's called the Craft Attack and it's happening in Charlotte, North Carolina. You can find out more info here.

Whew!

posted by Mr. Linty @ 7:13 PM,

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love that green color. What's the name of the color and where did you get it? I have to have it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home