Congrats!


I like for you give good names and picture for help Linty Fresh. It's niiiice!


Name contest winner: "Never turn down the Beet" by Michael M.
Shoot contest winner: Beethoven-ish dude rocking out with miniature piano by Vania S.
(Shoot me an email and tell me what size & shirt you'd like and your mailing info!)

So earlier this week I found out that "turquoise" has been discontinued as a shirt color by Fruit of the Loom in the particular brand that I use for guys' shirts... Not great, but not too bad, either, since I kind of wanted to print it on red anyways. So I went back to the design and altered the colors just a bit to make it work better for the red, and that's what'll be in the shop (for both guys and girls) come release day.

Labels:

posted by Mr. Linty @ 10:57 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home