Where I is at

Sorry for the lack of posts here lately. I'm actually in Florida right now for some work. I would have posted earlier, but I'm on a friend's laptop pirating a nearby wireless network. It comes and goes unpredictably, so I haven't been online much.

I was supposed to be coming home at the end of last week, but things haven't gone as planned so we extended our stay. I actually did get an order on Monday and ended up having to walk someone through the shipping process by phone so that the guy could get his shirt.

Thanks for all the great feedback on the Beethovan design, by the way! It's been nice to get some input from objective eyes. Looking at it again after this long, I'm still pretty happy with it, but there are some small changes I'd like to make when I get back. I've also got an AWESOME shirt commission to start on once I get back in town that I'm totally itching for. I talked with the client last week and the direction he gave me was right up my alley, given my current fever for street art and graffiti grunge. I have a strong feeling this'll be the most enjoyable commission so far! So with his permission I'll be posting that design's progress, from the inital mock ups to the final piece.

Man, I've never wanted to get away from the beach so bad in my life.

posted by Mr. Linty @ 9:22 AM,

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[QUOTE=Eric T.]I've never wanted to get away from the beach so bad in my life.[/QUOTE]

(=ha! liar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home