Beethoven design, Part II

Ok, so here's the second phase of the new Beethoven design.



Like I said earlier, I did end up changing to a mostly blue color sheme with white and pink/magenta accents. I also changed the positions of some stuff, like the speakers at the bottom. Also flipped the microphone for a little better balance. Added a second equalizer thing and made it into a crown too.

Looking at this now I realize that those dark blue speaker-swirls behind the crown are awkward looking, so that'll get deleted with this next revision. And I think the first equalizer is unnecessary... I'd like to put something behind/in his head to really bring that to the forefront, too. Right now those speakers are taking center stage with the white/dark blue contrast.

So I guess I'm still not totally satisfied, but I've got some more ideas...

Labels:

posted by Mr. Linty @ 5:33 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home