Name & Shoot Contests!

Well, after much deliberation and agonizing second and third guessings, I'm happy: BLUE IT IS! Tonight I send the design file off to the printer and tomorrow I'll call to finalize it all. This'll definitely be on both guys & girls shirts, with a few hoodies as well, a la UPC. However, I've got a dilema...

I'm thinking that "The Beethoven Design" isn't going to cut it, so I'm looking for suggestions. What do you think the name should be? If I use the name you come up with, I'll send you a free shirt of your choice.

Oh, and the other thing is the photoshoot for the shirt. I haven't really come up with anything all that great, so give me some ideas! Be original and creative with it! Winner of this one gets a shirt too, k?

Labels: ,

posted by Mr. Linty @ 8:09 PM,

11 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Despite the fact that it's a bit cliche, the first thing I thought of was something involving 'A fifth of Beethoven," fifth obviously being a bit of a double entendre... But that's not super unique.

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"MC Beet"
"Urban Concerto"
"The Classic King"

IDK, im a music guy but im lacking in the names dept right now lol.
Ill have more later. Nice final design Eric.

Michael M

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger brian said...

Hmmm. "Blue Opus"? I've got nothing.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Ludwig van Shirt

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

It doesn't necessarily have to be directly descriptive of the shirt... I'm just looking for something creative. Although I do like "Urban Concerto" most at this point.

Keep em comin!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Vania S. said...

name: falling on deaf ears
photoshoot? well how about taking a pic of a person with a kid piano on floor with ears on the floor like beethoven use to do....huh?

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Vania,

That would be an awesome photoshoot idea!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Vania S. said...

can i do it?....please......?

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

If I use that idea, most definitely!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Vania S. said...

SWEET...thanks

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

And of course you'd still get a shirt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home