Not a good day...

Well, today I received the "Keith" tees from my printer. That may seem strange since I've been selling them for almost a week, but because I have to keep to that schedule, sometimes I have to open sales before I get the products, meaning that what folks see in the shop are just mock ups done in photoshop. This has never been a problem in the past since my printer does excellent and reliable work, but this time there was a goof up that ruined about 70 of the tees. A bad thing.

Anyways, this really wasn't meant to be a complaint or rant about anything. I just chatted with my printer and he'll be reprinting them this week or next and replacing all the bad ones. In the meatime, I've deactivated the "Keith" tees from the site (although the hoodies are still available) and I've emailed everyone who ordered one before today explaining the situation (although I did manage to send out all of these orders since I had enough good tees to fulfill them).

However, I'm still left with a huge pile of tees (mostly the black ones), and that is the actual purpose of this email. My first thought was to just drop them all off at the nearest Goodwill, but I figured that you guys might want first dibs. I'm basically giving them away. All I ask is that you pay the shipping. (Flat rate of $3 to the US and $7 international, just like it's set up on the site.)

If you're interested, shoot me an email with your size & color choice and I'll invoice you: gameyy[at]lintyfresh.com


Here are some pics of the bad prints, so you know what you're getting:



posted by Mr. Linty @ 11:34 PM,

4 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

gameyy[at]lintyfresh.com is the email address right?

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Thanks for helping me get rid of these things!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger rorabear said...

this is fantastic. unfortunate at first glance, but super fantastic! thanks a ton :]

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Glad it's working out well for somebody! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home