Vectored and colored

Cyclone 1.3 I've been tweaking with the design, adjusting colors and what not. I've got four different colored versions up. This red one is cool, but I think my favorite right now is 1.2. Anyone else getting that Dr. Seuss vibe? It was totally unintentional; I mean, I haven't read a Seuss book in years. But yeah, it's strange how that stuff subconsciously comes out sometimes.

Anyone remember that one with the guy in the yellow jumpsuit with the big moustace, and how he ended up deforesting the entire town. It was a real downer, but probably my favorite. Green Eggs and Ham was good too though.

HongKongBay.jpgOh, and while we're on the subject of art + flickr, I recently uploaded a bunch of watersketches that I did while abroad. Click the pic for more.

Labels: ,

posted by Mr. Linty @ 2:18 PM,

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Yeah, I love it. Very Seuss-ish. The bold colors and extravagant details on things going everywhere is very him, to me. The red does it, too. I can't remember: does LF have a light blue shirt (coming up [I think])? I like the red and grey, but I also like the blue vortex. Hmmm

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Yeah, I should've done one on the red with a blue vortex. Just didn't think of it. I prefer the grey shirt version at this point still, but I'd rather print a red shirt than another grey one...

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Doesn't really fit here, but I like the new clothespins on the LF site. Cool.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Thanks! I'm not yet sure if their coolness outweighs their obnoxious-ness, so I appreciate the feedback!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home