Hello fanbase!

Man that week went by fast! I've been trying to update more often, but with time flying like it does, it's no easy task. Goodness, listen to me. I guess I'm getting old... or maybe just getting busy (synonyms, no?). Alright, enough existential drivel, let's talk TSHIRTS.

First up, the exciting news: the order for the newest LF shirts was placed yesternight!! That means that their ETA is somewhere within the next three weeks! Pretty sweet stuff. So start saving up kiddos! Like I always say, shirts do actually go pretty quickly, due in part to the fact that I print in such small quantities. In fact, for shirts like Once Upon A War and UPC, there's only like 1 or 2 shirts left in the XL or XXL sizes. So, in summary, don't delay. Especially since it's going to be a sale and all.

So what's the design, you ask? Well I've actually decided to keep this one under wraps until the official release on LF, so you'll have to wait a little longer to get the answer to that. But I realize it's a little cruel to leave everyone completely in the dark in lieu of your loyal readership (all 5 of you), so I did think it appropriate to give you a sneak peak at a piece of the design.

So, uh... Voila! Yeah I know, it's not a whole lot to go on, but... well, that's kind of the point really. I mean, you get a basic idea of the colors, right? So at least you can plan your wardrobe accordingly, or buy matching jewerly...ladies.

And, just to make this post deserving of a third meta tag, I've got some site related news for ya. Firstly, you may notice that the "Linty Quest" is no more. Or, more likely, you didn't notice. That's kind of why I took it down. :( I did, however, update the ever-intriguing FAQ for all your entertainment needs. I mean really, would you rather be scavenging for a 3 dollar coupon underneath some cruddy bridge or reading a captivating paragraph dedicated to the art of T-shirt maintenance?

Labels: , ,

posted by Mr. Linty @ 9:58 PM,

5 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Yay. I'm excited about it. This is apparently NOT the khaki one we were supposed to be getting (as I remember). I like the profile pic from China, too. Looking forward to seeing what we've got.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Khaki, khaki..... Hm. Which one are you talking about? Was it a similar design or something completely different?

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Alan said...

No, I thought there was a khaki shirt coming out. (checking older posts)Nevermind. I was referring to your 'Since Real Heroes I've come to appreciate how difficult it is to work with colors on khaki shirts,' comment about the radio shirt, but I guess the one that's been so difficult with the pantones isn't khaki. I crossed my wires there, apparently

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Gotcha. Yeah I'm going to probably avoid khaki for awhile. Unless something comes along that just screams it. This new shirt is brown.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Any updates on this one? Or the other one (w the color probs)? Haven't heard much about them. You distracted me w/ Tyrone...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home