New shirts on the horizon...

So the new shirts got here Monday but it's going to probably be another day or two before they'll be available for purchase. I'm waiting on a product shot of them from a friend in Hawaii who I mailed a shirt to the day after I got them! Perhaps it's a bit ridiculous to hold up potential sales for something as trivial as a photograph, but look at what happened to the Beethoven shirt! I still have that lame shot instead of a real model photo! I need to get that done...

Eric-Eye.jpg

But since you're here, being loyal to this blog, having waited so long and patiently, I do feel some obligation to let you in on the design!

Oh, and if you've been to the site lately you'll notice it looks a bit different with a new background and, pretty soon, a new banner as well.

posted by Mr. Linty @ 10:42 PM,

4 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Cool. I love this design.

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, i feel like ive seen you put that picture up somewhere else a while back, eric. im probably wrong, but something about an eye in one of your designs is making me feel like that. but, from the small pic, its look very nice. i cant wait to see more detail when theres a bigger pic!

Michael M.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and i meant a picture of the design itself, not the specific one you posted in the blog. lol

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Yeah, it's an older design from over a year ago, but I changed a few things that had bugged me and, as usual, found a way to hide "Linty Fresh" in the design.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home