March tee!

Howdy! It's midnight of March 1st, which means I'm on a plane in just a few hours for China, but more importantly for you, that there's a new tee in the shop!

It's called The Petrol Kid, and it's based off a character I drew a while back. If you want to get the full story, as usual, it's in poem form and comes on a collector's card with the tee.


This one is my first collab release of a series I'm doing this year. The other artist was South Africa based Theory One. I think it came out grrrreat. To see more on the collab process, check this out.


Also, I'm having a Spring Cleaning sale. Check the store for specifics on what's been discounted...

I'm beat. Going to bed now. See ya in 8,000 miles!

posted by Mr. Linty @ 12:06 AM,

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Nick Piekarz said...

I Love The Design! Just Picked Up Mine!

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Awesome dude! By the way, your replacement belt went out on Thursday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home