Not so Linty Fresh...

Ok, so this isn't a whole batch instance, just a few here and there that I don't feel right selling on my site. So instead I'm discounting them and just trying to move em!

1st:

MOST FANTASTIC THINGS (green)


These are actually just a few of the older prints that I want to move (in lieu of the brighter, bigger, reprints)

(Available in Girls' medium and large.)
Price: $10 ($12 discount)

2nd:

EPIDEMIC


Suuuper small issue here (just a little streaking in this one part!), but still, not something I want to deliver at full price.

(Available in Guys' large)
Price: $18 ($6 discount)

3rd:

CYRIL THE CYCLONE




The white ink on these just didn't get very good coverage, so it looks a bit flaky in spots. Again, not a huge issue.

(Available in Guys' large, Xlarge)
Price: $15 ($6 discount)

Let me know if you want them. First come first serve.

posted by Mr. Linty @ 6:54 PM,

4 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I got one of those Cyril tees!! I still love it and didn't want to come across picky or whatever, but I thought that same thing. I got it off your site though.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Ooh, that's no good. I'm trying not to send out any bad ones through the site! I apologize. Send me an email and we'll work something out.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Mija said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Mija said...

Still trying to get rid of the older MOST FANTASTIC THINGS shirts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home