Quick Update...

First things first - great news! I've just applied for Chicago's Renegade Craft Show! I've heard loads of really great stuff about Renegade and hopefully I'll get in - it'll be this September, 13th and 14th. Can't wait to hear back! (I'll know by July 11th)

Second thing is that the print info for the new shirts went in last night, so they're on track for a July release. It looks like it'll be just a single reprint this time around, but I've got a few secret releases in the works, so keep your eyes peeled... Whatever that means (?).

I've also kept the production costs for July a bit low because I'm saving for something special later on in the fall... I can't say what it is, but it's gonna be sweet, and hopefully an agreeable addition to the current LF gear. Anyways, I'm off to work on that right now. Ta ta!

posted by Mr. Linty @ 10:05 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home