Zombies ate my high score

I was totally supposed to come up with some designs for another button pack to release at the show, but I slacked off. A few months ago on newgrounds I found this ridiculously addicting zombie game and consequently wasted ludicrous amounts of time trying my hand at booby trapping a 2-D terrain full of the walking dead. Anyhow, recently I discovered that the newest installment in the series came out, and it's even more addicting than the last... Oh geez. Check it out here.

Oh, and see if you can beat my high score - 3,210,560,000. Ha!

I guess the only solace for wasting my night away on that is the fact that last night, according to plan, I made another 200 "Linty Fresh" buttons. They're going out in orders now and I expect to hand them out at the show as freebies, so I'm stocking up as much as possible. I even ordered another 1,000 pieces online last night. But yeah, this new button saver is amazing. I can't believe I put up with that old one for as long as I did. I'm pumping these things out in a fraction of the time it used to take!

Umm... Oh yes! I got this email recently:

"Hey Eric,

My name is [removed] I'm a community advocate and business development coordinator at Ning.com.

Your shirts were recently featured on one of our networks 'T-Shirt Magazine'; I saw your stuff and we really love your work here at Ning. We'd like to feature you on our Ning Blog of artists to watch and artists who've benefited from the exposure on Ning.com. Would you be interested to do an interview via email or phone?

In the meantime I'm going to pick up some LintyFresh swag for some upcoming events :)

Best,

[removed]"

Anyhow, he sent over the questions later that night and I went through and sent it back with pics the next morning. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the questions were really different than the one that Rumplo had sent. Ning's angle was a little different and they focused a lot on the art/business side of it, rather than just the medium of tshirts themselves.

Anyhow, I'll post a link to the Ning blog once it's up.

posted by Mr. Linty @ 11:24 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home