Trebek says hi

Last week I said that I would have the shirts up by Friday of this week (Dec 15), but I'm going to try my best to release it on Thursday evening (Dec 14). I'm thinking that the photoshoot really shouldn't take all that long, maybe till 5:30 or so, and by the time I get home all I've got left to do is get the pictures loaded and open the product page. Usually I get the page all set up and ready to go a week before I actually get the shirts. I get the shirt-design image placed perfectly, I make up the various thumbnails, and do the little write up. It's actually a really fun process for me. I guess I'm kind of a dork that way. I dunno, something about having it all set up on the backend of the site, ready to go, and then hitting that "Activate" button. It makes me feel powerful.

So you're probably wondering what the deal is with the image of Alex Trebek. Well, it has to do with a coupon that I've just set up on Linty Fresh. See, you have to figure out a puzzle in order to use the coupon. And the puzzle has to do with the new shirt coming out. The puzzle is:

In the method of scientific classification used by biologists to name species of organisms, what order does the zebra belong to?

One word, no caps. If you get it, you'll get three bucks off your order. And you'll feel a little smarter, probably. Mr. Trebek would be proud.

Labels:

posted by Mr. Linty @ 1:51 PM,

9 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perissodactyla

Michael M.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Trebek isn't digging your style.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jason said...

HELLO MISTER ERIC T

It would not be much of a stretch to consider 4:30 PM HST "night", and I daresay 9:30 PM EST is well into the night. However, I see no changes in the Shop section!

Your public demands new garments! Will you heed their call?

I will leave you with a closing haiku:

What? A new t-shirt?
Quick! Let's go check Linty Fresh!
Hmmm, no shirt yet. Shucks.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Check it now...

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ungulate :D

Bails

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

The best I can make of that comment was "congratulations".

If so, thanks!

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo hiss >.<

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trebek's not diggin my style... dang. :[

Michael

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Ah, it's Michael M. as in Phantomrage, not as in the Michael M. that I know personally as Mike. Oh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home