Attention all cool cats



Hey guys, I've been meaning to do this since I first got here, but it's taken awhile to get my stuff together - apologies! Anyways, I'm finally ready to go live so I've set it up, as usual, for a Sunday night at 8PM USA EST. That means 5PM for you Californians and 1AM for you UK'ers.

And for me, being way ahead of y'all time-wise here in China, 8AM in the morning. Sweet.

As you might expect from reading this blog or seeing my Twitter tweets, during the show I'll probably be talking a lot about life here; adjusting to the language, getting around, seeing the sights, etc. But I'll also be talking about what I've learned from running my company abroad and a bit about my plans for the future.

See you guys there!

Check out my channel here.

posted by Mr. Linty @ 12:16 AM,

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Mija said...

yay cool! I love these chats!!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Karaku said...

where do you find this 糸不? I checked at least three dictionaries, and think we don't have this character in Chinese. I guess it should be 緋(fei). Sorry, but it makes me can not sleep.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Mija, sweet, see ya there!

Jiale, the character is an older (probably out of use) character for "silk". It's "fou" (2nd tone). I found it on xuezhongwen.net. I would probably end up going with "fei" if I end up doing anything formal with the brand here in China. Do the other characters "lin-ti-shi" work alright?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home