Webchat comin' soon!

Howdy all!

Just purchased a webcam on Amazon and once it arrives I plan on doing some streaming webinars/webchats. I know that despite my best efforts to answer emails and do my Vimeo stuff, you still have lots of questions, so hopefully this'll be a great way for you to get them answered.

More info when the camera comes!

-Eric

PS. Oh, I'm trying to figure out what the best time to do it would be. I'm thinking 9PM on either Wed, Thurs, Fri, or Sun night. Preferences?

posted by Mr. Linty @ 2:28 AM,

6 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds neat!

If you could find out how to record the stream, you could create some kind of unedited podcast or vimeo show for the people who miss it when it airs.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Aloke P. said...

Greg, I like your idea. So, Eric, I think Ustream would be a good fit for you since you can stream live and than let your followers or users watch old shows as well.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wednesday!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Yeah, I think recording it would be a great idea. And yes, Ustream looks like my best bet.

Also, it looks like it's going to be Sunday, but I'll post more info when I know for sure.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Mija said...

great idea! I feel bad always emailing you lol so this would be super helpful!!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

No need to feel bad! But hopefully this will help to get questions answered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home