I quit my job!

Well..... it's final.

As of today, I'm officially employed only by Linty Fresh!

I set a sales benchmark for myself at the outset of this year and decided that I'd quit my job once I'd made (or surpassed) that goal for 3 consequtive months. My original guess was that this would happen in January '09, but lately things have taken a turn for the better, enabling me to move that date up by 6 months. (And yes, I did say recently that I was quitting in mid-July, but again, fortuitous happenings have moved this up!)

In all honesty, I am super nervous about going into this. Although LF has been picking up a lot and the support has been flattering, it scares me to know that there's no safety net, no plan B...

But sometimes I guess you just have to jump in the deep end and pray that you know how to swim... :P

So what's next? Gah, I don't know where to begin! Obviously, tees will keep trickling out each month on the first, but keep your eyes peeled for hoodies as well. Of course, I've also got some top secret goodies brewing, which I'll unveil with time. And have I mentioned custom packaging? I can't remember... But yeah, that's in the works as well.

As a matter of fact, this week has been dedicated to getting some of these new projects rolling. I've started working with two new printers who I have assigned to separate projects, due to varying techniques and equipment they're using. I'd love to deal with just one of these printers and perhaps this will become a reality in time, but for now this seems like the only viable option.

Anyhow, that's pretty much it. Just wanted to come on here and brag a bit about it... :P

posted by Mr. Linty @ 6:35 PM,

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, congrats. Good to see that the sales are doing great and your completely self employed now. Keep doing what you do!

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. That's a huge step!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home