Chupa Chups anyone?



I remember back in 5th grade when I first had a Chupa Chups lollipop. My teacher was the coolest ever, and in order to keep us motivated she'd pass these things out constantly. I distinctly recall that sudden realization that every other lollipop I'd ever had was complete crap compared to these things. But after a few years I never heard about them again, and just figured they shopped making them or something.

Well, yesterday while hanging out in downtown Atlanta I checked out a store in Little 5 Points and saw that they had a whole bowl of them! So I bought and handful of them and have been enjoying the creamy and fruity nostalgia ever since. Then, on a whim, this morning I found a candy wholesaler on line and bought about 300 assorted Chupa Chups. I'll be including them in orders now! Enjoy! :P

Labels: , ,

posted by Mr. Linty @ 8:40 AM,

3 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger mustacheandfriends said...

i think linty fresh and mustache and friends should become best friends.

we love chupa chups and are super fans of yours.

want to trade tees?

love-
supercalifragilisticmustachegirl

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

supercalifragilisticmustachegirl, sorry for not getting back to you guys on the tee trade! I'll contact you soon about it - I'm out of town right now and super backlogged with orders once I get in, but soon! Thanks for the kind words!!!

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which store in Little 5 Points sells the Chupa Chups?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home