Does this guy even do tshirts anymore?!

Of course I do! Just having some fun experimenting with other stuff, yanno? Here's the latest projects from the LF workshop:

LF kicks

Basically my day went like this:

9:00 AM - Had a whim to do some custom kicks.

12:00 PM - Ate lunch while further contemplating the kicks.

3:30 PM - Entered a Marshalls and purchased some Pony's.

8:00 PM - Fulfilled my whim. Not 100% happy with these as the colors seemed to vary depending on what surface I was using the markers on, but in the end I'm cool with it. I'll still wear em, I mean.

Anyways since uploading these shots to my flickr, I've gotten 4 requests to design custom pairs! So who knows, maybe this is the future of LF! Either way, if you're interested, hit me up and I'll see if I can't figure a way to get one to you. :D

Also, it's 2008!!! And what better way to go into the new year than doing what I love: sitting for hours in front of a computer screen tugging at pixel points. Yeah, yet another tshirt design to add to the shelf. As in, the digital shelf. I'm still waiting on the info to come through for my loan application, so until then things are at a bit of a standstill tangible-goods wise. Here it is:

In Dreams TeeThis is actually for a competition over at Emptees, which I've been perusing a lot lately. It's a nice little community of other tshirt vendors and designers, which means, unlike Threadless, you can actually get some useful information out of the other members. I've already got some A+ advice on what kind of business structuring works best for the industry, plus other stuff on shirt brands and what not. Oh, and I managed to hook up with one of the printer guys on there and he'll be handling my next batch. It's super affordable and his screens are 20"x25"! (Most are 16" x 13", so they can't do full front prints like he can!) Anyhow, the theme of the contest is "In Dreams". Which is open-ended enough to afford space for some of my newly lovable toothy characters (now as bunnies). I'm happy with the design, and whatever happens with the contest, I'm planning on printing this soon. As in, '08. Ha.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Mr. Linty @ 8:34 PM,

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that shirt design, definitely going to order as soon as it prints.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Cool! I just sent the design to the print guys tonight so hopefully it'll be in soon! How's your tee treating you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home