Hoodie Collab (don't expect this anytime soon...)

Fun times! Jared (of J3Concetps) contacted me last week interested in a collaborative piece. I told him I was interested but didn't have a lot of time at the moment. Well on Friday night he sent over an illustrator file with some little characters he wasn't sure what to do with:




Well, as it turned out I had some time last night that I'd set aside for other design work, but that got held up by the client, so I decided to play around a bit with Jared's little dudes. Changed the colors, added a bunch of little details, and made some new characters based on the style he had going. Here's the final:



Would be a lovely addition to LF, but there's no way I can afford a batch of all-over prints. It requires the actual fabric to be printed and then sewn into the garment, so it's pretty pricey. Down the line I'd love to get into these, but it's too much too soon. I emailed him back and we're gonna figure out what to do with it. If nothing else, it was a fun experience!

Labels: , ,

posted by Mr. Linty @ 10:55 PM,

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My!

Talk to me about this my friend... I would ante up for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home